Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Kitty Enhancement

Being on mandatory home confinement with hurricane Sandy wrecking havoc in our area, I decided to take time experimenting with some of my photos, doing more than the usual crop and enhance colors. Here's the result of a photo I took on Sunday of one of the local kitties who resides in Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, PA.


Here he is looking a bit annoyed at me for disturbing his busy day. Earlier in the day, right during an author presentation we were attending, he moseyed right into the room where we were all sitting and made his way along the perimeter twice before disappearing.


I thought his eyes were so beautiful and intense that I needed to enhance them and bring out that great green hue. I normally don't create black and white photos, but this looked so neat in contrast to his eyes that I had to keep it. Incidentally, we found him in this picture here after the presentation was over. We walked into the ladies' room and there he was lazily lounging on a counter in front of mirrors!

No comments: